Shop local and support small businesses and artists this holiday season! For the third year, The LAVA Center in downtown Greenfield will host its Saturday Holiday Salon, a popup art salon and marketplace featuring local vendors, artisans and craftspeople selling locally-made wares. Come on out for unique and 100% local holiday gifts!
The holiday salon series will kick off on Shop Local Saturday, Nov. 26, and run for four Saturdays: December 3, December 10 and December 17. There will be rotating vendors, storytime with Mrs. Claus, live music, and other special surprises.
- Dorothy McIver- handmade jewelry
- Ellen Meerepol– Books and Beads (novels and jewelry)
- David Nader- original artwork
- Cheryl Saunders- original artwork
- Alden Swinburne- hand-carved walking staffs
- Mason Swinburne- customized & pre-made pins
- Patricia Williams and Susan Worgaftik- organic herbal balms, teas and bath salts and hand crafted soaps
- live music by Michael Nix and Violet Walker
- storytime and crafts with Mrs. Claus
We also have two community art exhibits viewable during the Holiday Salon:
third annual Community Art Show
Healing the Heart